New release on Shopify free themes
Introducing Dawn 4.0.0, Crave 2.0.0, Sense 2.0.0, and Craft 2.0.0. The latest release introduces the ability to control how many columns appear in many of your sections and templates. It also lets you define heading text size in all sections. This update also features fixes and improvements, including a fix that ensures the correct product details appear in the cart notification.
- You can now define the size of your heading text in all sections, giving you more options to express your brand’s look and feel.
- You can now control the number of grid columns in many sections and templates, giving you more flexibility to customize the look of your store.
- Duty charges will now be displayed on customer account order pages if applicable.
- Commenting on blog posts has changed. All fields must now be completed for a blog comment to be submitted.
Fixes and improvements
- Sometimes incorrect product information was appearing in the cart notification. This is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue that affected filtering on collection pages.
- We fixed an accessibility issue where some links caused unnecessary page refreshes when clicked.
- We improved the performance of the product page.
- In some cases, pagination was inaccurate on sections like featured collection. This is now fixed.
- An issue in the slideshow section sometimes caused borders to appear unexpectedly. This is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue that sometimes caused product images in the cart to display incorrectly.
- We fixed an issue in the footer where several elements were misaligned.
- There was an issue with the scrollbar styling in the footer that’s now fixed.
- We updated the collapsed filter and sort icon so it looks consistent against any background color.
- We optimized the padding on desktop header menu dropdowns.
- We fixed an issue where shadows weren’t displaying as expected.
- We fixed an issue with the desktop header menu dropdown animations.
- We updated the SEO metadata for collection pages.
- We fixed an issue with header menus not opening on older browsers.