Retarget twice as many potential buyers with Shopify Audiences v2.2
We’re releasing Shopify Audiences v2.2 with improved Retargeting Boost lists, new Benchmarks data, and our best performing algorithms yet – all so you can maximize your ad performance.
Shopify Audiences helps Shopify Plus merchants find more customers on top ad platforms, cut their customer acquisition costs by up to 50%, and get more out of their ad spend with custom audience lists powered by millions of commerce insights only available through Shopify.
Whether you’re brand new to digital advertising or a seasoned pro, Shopify Audiences provides you with a much-needed advantage in a digital ecosystem that is shifting due to new privacy regulations and operating system changes.
With Shopify Audiences v2.2, we’ve made the following updates:
- Significantly improved the accuracy of Retargeting Boost placements to increase performance – most merchants at least double the size of their retargeting audiences with these improved custom Retargeting Boost lists.
- Added functionality to Benchmarks for Meta – merchants can explore your ad trends with historical data and separate seasonal trends from campaign performance. In addition to comparing your ad performance to similar stores, merchants can also compare performance to industry groupings that they choose - all to pinpoint where to make improvements with data that’s only available on Shopify.
- Upgraded Meta's platform connection for greater reliability – merchants no longer have to reconnect their accounts if they change passwords or perform other actions on their Meta user accounts.
- Significantly improved match rates to help merchants find more potential buyers.
- Made it easier to troubleshoot audience errors – merchants can troubleshoot using the self-service recreate flow without having to reach out to support.