Shopify Markets Pro now automatically identifies incompatible draft orders
Merchants using Shopify Markets Pro will be automatically informed of incompatibilities between their draft orders and Markets Pro.
Specifically, when at least one of the follwing are present on a draft order:
- Incomplete addresses
- Missing buyer email or phone number
- The destination address is not in the selected market
- The customer is a B2B customer
- The draft order uses deferred payments
- The draft order contains custom line items
- The draft order has a zero value
- The draft order contains items restricted by Markets Pro
If you wish to complete an order with those restrictions in place, you can take ownership of the order.
Read more about the requirements and considerations for using Shopify Markets Pro in the Shopify Help Center.