Hydrogen v2023.10 has been released
Hydrogen v2023.10 is now available. This release includes a number of new features and breaking changes.
Remix 2.0 (breaking change)
- Hydrogen 2023.10 now uses Remix 2.
- Remix has also been made a peer dependency, so you can keep your Remix package updated independently of Hydrogen.
Other breaking changes
- Hydrogen's default caching strategy has been updated to have a longer
- A dependency bump for
@graphql-codegen/typescriptto v4 will require updates to
Scalartypes if you import them directly from Hydrogen or Hydrogen React.
- All packages and examples now query
- Hydrogen now includes an API client for the Customer Account API.
- Custom cart methods are now stable.
- The GraphiQL client available through the local development server now includes the GraphiQL Explorer plugin, which makes it easier to browse GraphQL resources.
- Props and parameters that were deprecated in v2023-07 have been removed.
- Additional dependency bumps, patches, and fixes.