Shopify Flow - A "Wait" step is now available
Shopify Flow is currently only available to Shopify Plus customers.
You can now use a Wait step in Shopify Flow to force a workflow to wait for a set amount of time (from 1s to 7 days). In a future release, we will raise the limit above 7 days to support more use cases.
Common use cases include:
* If an order has not been fulfilled after 7 days, notify staff
* If a medium-risk order has not been reviewed after 6 hours, add a tag
* Delay a workflow for 10 min, before adding a tag, so that 3p tagging apps can finish first, to prevent a “race condition”.
* Delay a workflow 1 day to wait for UTM parameters to be available in the workflow
* Automatically hide a product after 7 days have passed since adding it to the store
Learn more about how the Wait step works in the Shopify Help Center.