Shopify Collabs users can now directly invite creators to join a community
You can now quickly and easily bulk-invite creators to work with you on Shopify Collabs, helping you keep and manage your community of creators all in one place.
Using Direct Invites in the Shopify Collabs app can more easily and efficiently assist you when onboarding creators you trust, allowing creators to bypass the application process of joining your community.
Here’s how, in five easy steps:
- Before inviting any creators, you first need to verify your email address if you haven’t already in the Settings section for “Contact Email”.
- Then, head to the Affiliates tab and hit “Invite by email”.
- Under “Import csv”, download a template and fill it with the email addresses of the creators you’d like to invite, and affiliate codes for each.
- Personalize your invite:
- Assign invitees an affiliate tier to offer discounts and/or set commissions. You can also add a gift if you’d like.
- Add a custom message to send to the creator. Preview your invite and, when you’re happy, hit “Send”.