Manage returns directly in Shopify
The product return process is an essential part of the customer experience. That's why you can now manage returns directly from the Orders page in Shopify, so you can fulfill, edit, refund, or return an order from one central location.
Follow a simple step-by-step workflow to create and manage the return process, including the following tasks:
- Create a return request
- Identify the reason for the return
- Set up and track the shipping details
- Communicate the instructions for the return to the customer in an email
- Restock the inventory to your store
- Issue the refund to the customer
Learn more about product returns from the Shopify Help Center.