What’s New at Shopify?
January 24, 2023
Enhancements to POS custom printed receipts
We are continuing to improve the ways in which merchants can customize their POS printed receipts. Available now, manage these customization options by navigating to your Point of Sale channel view, or POS app, and then going to Settings > Printed Receipts.
New updates include:
- Support for printing 1D barcodes on customer receipts
- Being able to hide the compare-at price on printed receipts
- Being able to hide the discount code on printed receipts
- Being able to display sales attribution per line item
- Being able to set a default number of copies to print
Learn more about customizing receipts from the Shopify Help Center